Why we collect personal information
This Privacy Notice sets out how we may use, process and store your personal information. We collects information for the some or all of following reasons:
- To provide information about products or services you have shown interest in purchasing within a reasonable time afterwards, if you are already an existing customer
- To provide information to you about products or services you have purchased from us, or related products or services
- To employ you or consider you for employment
- To provide information to you about our products and services if you have consented to receive it.
How do we collect your personal data
We may process data using Google Analytics. The usage data may include:
- your IP address
- geographical location
- browser type and version
- operating system
- referral source
- length of visit
- page views and website navigation paths
- information about the timing, frequency
This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services.
The legal basis for this processing is to consent to monitoring and improving our website and services.
For informations about cookie usage please refer to our cookies policy
Security of data
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are sent normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
How long do we keep your personal data
We will Delete your personal data from our systems upon request by sending an email to email@example.com.
International transfers of your personal data
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you give to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). For example, some of our third-party providers may be located outside of the EU. Where this is the case we will take steps to make sure the right security measures are taken so that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this policy. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PULSAR Engineering S.r.l., via Caimi 8, Milano, Italy.